Job description / Role
- To ensure that the hotel onsite clinic / housing clinic (if applicable) are well maintained, licensed and has all equipment operational.
- To ensure that the departments operational budget is in line, and that costs are strictly controlled.
- To ensure the smooth and efficient running of the hotel / accommodation employee clinic.
- To ensure that all departmental reports and correspondence are completed punctually and accurately.
- To maintain good relations with and liaise where appropriate, Dubai Municipality Health laboratory.
- To collate and maintain all records of employee health cards.
- To be available for "spot" checks conducted by the Public Health Laboratory Personnel.
- To have sole responsibility for the allocation of sick leave and its control.
- To ensure proper requisitioning and control of all pharmaceutical supplies.
- To make recommendations to Management for necessary modernization of medical equipment.
- To be responsible for all insurance claims covering all employees.
- To attend meetings and briefings laid down by the Director of Talent & Culture and Training Department.
- To continually up-date and maintain all employee medical records.
- To assist in building an efficient team of employee by taking an active interest in their welfare, safety, training and development.
- To be aware of all individual employee physical and mental requirements and to offer support and advice where necessary.
- To consul an employee where appropriate and to direct him to the relevant area of Management for further advice and support.
- To ensure that all employee have a complete understanding of and adhere to, the clinic policies and procedures.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.