Job description / Role
Our client is the private office of the Royal in the UAE. They are looking to hire an experienced House & Property Manager/ Private PA in Abu Dhabi.
Role is situated in Abu Dhabi- His Highness Private Office. They are actively recruiting to increase their support team and have presented a brand-new position of a House Manager/ Private PA.
Complete Property & Household Management:
* Hold complete responsibility of all the employer's property:
* Managing and following through with the staff
* Dealing with maintenance agendas
* Communicating with contractors and vendors
* Keeping track of cost sheets, taxes, and imbursements
* Organizing expenditures
* Handle the employer's leasing investment- corresponding and dealing promptly with brokers or specified property management organizations.
* Oversee all domestic staff, housekeepers, private chefs, caretakers, drivers etc.
* Account daily/monthly house processes in a proficient and organized manner in accordance with the line manager
* Scheduling and planning vacations and travels. Moreover, being actively involved in all employer's events.
* Handling employer's records & formalities (governmental authorities)
* Organizing any personal and professional appointments whenever required
* Assisting with any business project, delivering administrative support to the line manager
* Organizing the business calendar by referring to set targets to confirm accurate timings of meetings and travel.
* Developing long-lasting relationships with internal and external stakeholders (banks, suppliers, and travel agencies) to expediate the line manager job responsibilities
* Arranges appointments for personal and professional purposes whenever needed
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary, all-inclusive of basic, transport allowances and Accommodation. Additionally, he/she will receive a bonus, medical insurance. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced House Manager/ Private Assistant to further progress their career with the private office of the Royal.
The successful candidate for this House Manager/Private PA:
* Accomplished individual with experience in handling similar obligations with Ultra High Net Worth Individuals (UHNW), embassies or VIP's
* Required to be fully vaccinated or have no issues to the aspect of getting the vaccine
* Required to stay within the Palace premises at all times
* Accommodating and adept to be available 24/7
* Preferably with a western educated background
* Outstanding experience with scheduling and planning as well as effectual reporting abilities
* Expert-level with MS Office to handle documents such as cost sheets and maintenance schedules etc.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
A Leading Medical Enterprise In The UAE
Executive Assistant / Secretary
Abdullah A. AlMoosa Enterprises
Irwin & Dow
Big Fish Recruitment
Personal Assistant to a VVIP
|Abu Dhabi||26 Jan|