Job description / Role
Essential and optional requirements
- Behaves and acts in an exemplary fashion, embodying the brand mindset.
- Is in charge of tidying and cleaning bedrooms, bathrooms and common areas every day, in line with applicable norms and standards and the rules of safety and hygiene
- Remains polite and courteous at all times whatever customers may request
- Respects guests' privacy while working (for example, by respecting the "Do not disturb" sign)
- Takes guests' behaviour patterns into consideration
- If necessary, explains to guests how to use certain equipment.
- Is familiar with the specific guidelines and instructions given by the Floor or Head Housekeeper (depending on the hotel) and applies them
- Cleans and tidies rooms, bathrooms and common areas in line with the brand's standards, the rules of hygiene and cleanliness and the procedures implemented by the Head Housekeeper
- Checks that equipment is in good working order, informing the Floor or Head Housekeeper (depending on the hotel) of any anomalies
- Ensures that guest documentation in the rooms is complete and up-to-date
- Applies the procedure for handling lost property
- Restocks the mini-bar if necessary
- Sorts and counts dirty linen items before sending to laundry
- Sorts waste
- Respects guidelines on the use of cleaning products
- Handles hotel equipment, complimentary welcome gifts and room linen with due care
- Is responsible for cleaning and restocking the trolley every day
- May have to deliver and / or clear room-service trays
- Is responsible for the "master key"
- Keeps the trolly and store room impeccably tidy
- Level of Education Others Areas of study Hospitality
- Professional experiences 1 to 2 years
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Pool and Beach Attendant
Housekeeping Room Attendant
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
HR Admin & Assistant
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE