Job description / Role
- Reports for duty punctually wearing hotel uniform and name badge at all times.
- Attends the morning briefing at the beginning of the shift.
- Collects the section key against signature and room report from the housekeeping office and return them at the end of the shift.
- Clean assigned rooms thoroughly, making the necessary arrangement in guest room.
- Cleans and store all the equipment in its proper place and keep's pantries well arranged
- Keeps all housekeeping areas clean and tidy.
- Report any maintenance issues immediately.
- Arrange guest item and give personalize service to all guest
- Making sure that all rooms cleaned according mercure brand standard.
- Complete all assign rooms in the duty time frame.
Level of Education
- Secondary professional education
- Areas of study Hospitality
- 1 to 2 years
- French (Fluent)
Essential and optional requirements
- To have a good knowledge of room cleaning skills and flexible to work different shifts.
- Good in communication skills
- Ensure that the standards and procedures are maintained to a high standard of maintenance and cleanliness.
- Power Point
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.