Job description / Role
Housekeeping Order Taker
Passionate about Housekeeping? As a Housekeeping Order Taker, you will work with your team to create unforgettable experiences for our guests.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- To promote efficiency, confidence, courtesy and an extremely high standard of social skills.
- To generally promote and ensure good inter-departmental relations.
- To display a pleasant manner and positive attitude at all times and to promote a good company image to guests and colleagues.
Your experience and skills include:
- Service focused personality is essential and a passion.
- Previous experience in a similar role is an asset
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Your team and working environment:
- Overlooking Swissotel Al Murooj Dubai is perfect for leisure or business and boasts friendly and professional colleagues.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion :
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.