Job description / Role
• Report for duty on time
• Sign daily attendance sheet.
• Receives work assignment, key and supplies from the supervisors.
• Sign key logbook and is the responsible for master key.
• Check all rooms to verify room status every morning
• Clean rooms and bath rooms, performing any combination of the following duty
• Vacuum carpet and upholstered furniture, dusts and damp wipes furniture, empty ashtrays and waste baskets.
• Make beds, wash sink, bath tub, toilets, tiles, mirrors and floor.
• Polish brass and metal
• Replenishes bathroom supplies and room supplies.
• Tidies and arranges neatly guest toilet articles on vanity top.
• Spot cleans carpet when necessary.
• Spot cleans upholstery and drapery when necessary.
• Cleans and keeps the guest corridors, service pantries and service area neat and tidy at all times.
• Check and reports any maintenance work required to the supervisors immediately.
• Reports damaged or missing items and suspicious behavior of the guest to supervisor immediately.
• Informs or removes room service trays and trolleys from guest room and corridors.
• Inform valet service to collect guest’s clothes for laundry, dry cleaning or pressing services.
• Fills in the room attendant report with accurate time of entering the guest room.
• Turns in all Lost and Found articles to Housekeeping before off duty.
• Maintains rooms assigned, in clean, safe and hygienic state at all time.
• Greet guest in courteous and polite manner at all times.
• Report to housekeeping office of guests who have pets, cooking equipment's and dangerous possessions in the room.
• Coordinates with supervisor if items are missing in assigned areas.
• Opens and records down the time for rooms requested by engineering in the housekeeping attendant report.
• Attends daily briefing
• Reports to work well groomed
• Adheres to the strict rules and regulations pertaining to key security.
• Report Do Not Disturb rooms.
AED 1,100 to 1,600 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: accommodation, transport, air ticket allowance, visa, medical insurance
• Preferred candidates: Can Join Immediately /No Notice Period
• Must have experience in Dubai
• With positive and good attitude
• Pleasing personality
• Good communication skills
• Helping nature
• Below 35 years
About the Company
After completing his engineering studies in the U.S. in 1971 Mr. Abdullah Ahmed Almoosa laid the foundation of the Group through an architectural engineering firm. It is now grown into a leading family owned diverse business group as one of the top ten leading family owned groups of Dubai. The Group is more popularly known as ARENCO GROUP from its architectural practice which carries that name.
The Group’s diverse business interests include:
An architectural engineering consultancy and interior design practice Real estate leasing of owned premium apartments, villas, commercial offices, warehousing, staff accommodation, etc. throughout Dubai Hotel apartments operations of owned assets Furniture trading Car rental and leasing Laundry operations Manufacture of mattresses, beds Manufacture of energy saving lamps Joinery operations
Over four decades of experience and a qualified team of experts enable the A. A. Al Moosa Group to offer services that ensure the highest standards of quality and perfection.
A Leading Company In UAE