Job description / Role
Discover the warm French-Polynesian welcome of our luxury 5 star beach resort situated on the East Crescent of the world famous Palm Jumeirah, offering a rejuvenating escape inspired by the rich culture of the South Pacific.
Nestled amongst lush greenery on the idyllic shores of the Arabian Gulf, Sofitel Dubai The Palm offers a tropical and relaxing sanctuary, only a short distance away from the vibrant, buzzing metropolis of Dubai.
With magnifique touches of French elegance interlaced throughout the hotel, we invite you to 'Live the French way' and indulge in excellence.
- Responsible for upkeep of guest floors and public area as per standards.
- Optimizes work productivity by effectively scheduling and allocating all available resources, recommends changes in methods, equipment, to Assistant Manager Housekeeping in order to improve departmental standards/productivity and ensures implementation of the same.
- Responsible for ensuring that team follows periodical cleaning schedules.
- Ensures guest requirements and requests are promptly and efficiently responded in order to achieve higher customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for coordinating and to maintain good working relations with Front office and uniformed services.
- Ensure employees are informed daily about priorities to personalize service.
- Any other duties assigned by the Management.
- At least 2 years' experience in a similar capacity.
- Experience in the luxury or upscale segment is preferred.
- Strong guest relations and problem solving abilities.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively and collectively as part of a team.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.