Job description / Role
Housekeeping Supervisor - Russian Speaking
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Russian Speaking Housekeeping Supervisor to join Club Privé Rixos Premium Saadiyat Island.
What's in it for you
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide.
- Learning programs through our Academies.
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world !
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
What you will be doing:
As a Housekeeping Supervisor your role will include such as:
- Ensure special attention given to VIP rooms.
- Conducts daily briefing for Room Attendants
- Be Responsible for the cleanliness, maintenance, property and hygiene of guest rooms, corridors and service areas.
- Proper stock of guest amenities, cleaning supplies, mini bar, clean linen are arranged well on the trolley before starting the work.
- Personally supervise the end of day closing of the service area and makes sure that all equipment are in appropriate place and nothing is left around which can be hazardous.
- Conducts daily inspection of employee grooming.
- Inspects all guest rooms, corridors and pantries on a daily basis to ensure highest standard of cleanliness.
- Conducts on the job training for all Room Attendants.
- Maintains effective employee relations.
- Checks and maintains equipment and machines used.
- Prepares job orders and co-ordinate with Engineering for follow up.
- Attends daily briefing with EKH/HKM in Housekeeping.
- Report any sick, irregular guest, and any stranger on guest corridors to the Housekeeper, Security Office immediately.
- Proper handover and takeover of the incoming and outgoing shifts to be handled well.
- Report all Lost & Found items to Housekeeping.
- Prepare discrepancy report for the front office.
- Conduct fumigation for the rooms and floors.
- Follow up "Do not Disturb" rooms.
- Prepare inventory for room linen.
- Notify Executive Housekeeper any damage caused by guest.
- Check and follow all maintenance report If the work is incomplete.
- Waters and changes all flowers as per schedule requirement.
- Ensures that all flower arrangements look pleasant before the delivery to the rooms.
- While inspecting guest rooms and other area there should be eye for detail.
- Daily physical inspection of occupied, vacant and checkout rooms to be done at 1300 hours.
- Make sure Housekeeping trolleys are parked well in the guest corridors and while cleaning room the trolleys must be parked properly at the guest room entrance.
Your experience and skills include:
- Russian Language - Native speaker essential.
- With minimum 3 years' experience in similar role in a 5-star hotel
- Strong problem solving and organisational skills
- Should be able to communicate well in English
- Ability to mentor and develop team
Your team and working environment :
Rixos Premium Saadiyat Island is a unique resort; where exclusivity and luxury define every experience, every time. Our luxurious family getaway is located on the pristine beach of Saadiyat Island with its clear blue waters and fine white sands overlooking the Arabian Gulf.
At Accor, we are Heartists !
Are you ready to put your heart at the center of everything that you do? If so, then join our team of Heartists at Rixos Premium Saadiyat Island , every day, we look for opportunities to engage on a personal & meaningful way with our guests and each other. We deliver heartfelt hospitality in an environment that is engaging, enthusiastic and professionally rewarding !
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.