Job description / Role
Kendrick Recruitment is now seeking a Housekeeping Team Leader for a beautiful highly luxurious property based in the Middle East. If you are looking to work with some of the best hoteliers around then this is the place to be! Are you able to work unsupervised and step in to lead a team during a shift, in the absence of the Senior Housekeeper? We are looking for someone who can do this and more! Someone who is highly organized with a strong work ethic driven by success, is confident in taking responsibility for the delivery of excellent service levels to the guests whilst ensuring that the property is maintained to the highest standards of cleanliness and organization.
What will you do?
• Share the daily tasks with Housekeepers during the daily meeting
• Ensure all areas are clean
• Making sure all flowers are looking fresh
• Team Leader will be in charge of all laundry needs. Taking it to laundry and bringing it back.
• Ensuring that all housekeepers equipment is clean
• Inspections of all areas
• Training of all new staff
• Supervise housekeeping staff, ensuring all tasks undertaken are completed efficiently and to high standard, giving appropriate direction where necessary
• Administrative duties; use of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and for data entry and records/system maintenance.
• Prepare daily report and feedback to Head Housekeeper
• Be able to adapt, be flexible to a variety of situation and remain effective to meet changing demands
• High Tax-Free Euro Salary – Based on Experience
• Housing Allowance or On-site Accommodation
• Full Medical Insurance
• Annual Flight Allowance
• 12 Month renewable contract
• 30 days annual leave
What will you need?
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience leading housekeeping in a high standards environment
• Good leadership
• Organizational skills
• Good command of English
• Able to prepare daily reports using Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
• Willingness to learn and teach
• Asks questions when instructions are not clear
• Responds appropriately to instructions
• Follows guidelines
• Can work as part of a team
• Assists when and where needed
• Turn up to work on time, in uniform and presents well
• Confidentiality in all areas
• Lead by example
• Adapt easily to last-minute changes
• Flexible with working overtime at special occasions
About the Company
Kendrick Recruitment (KR) is a Recruitment Agency specialising in finding top candidates for the Hospitality and Tourism Industries. We focus on providing a high level of personalised service tailored to each individual whether you are a client or candidate.
We are a small family based company and are therefore able to offer a personal touch to the service while also being able to secure you great candidates. We aim to keep this personal touch and will learn about what you are looking for in potential candidates to make the recruitment process as easy and flowing as possible.
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Customer Service Representative
Operations and Client Relation Executive
RTC-1 Employment Services
Human Resources Generalist
A Leading Lifestyle Retail and Distribution Company in UAE