HR & Admin Assistant
Chef Middle East
Job description / Role
1. Office Management: Office provisions, maintenance and cleanse at all times
2. Filing and tracking: Maintaining employees files and company trackers up-to-date at all times
3. Travel Booking: Maintaining travel booking rates within budget
4. Reception: Welcome CME visitors, answer phone calls and be the first point of contact for CME customers and suppliers
5. Training Records: maintain accurate training records for all safety trainings
6. Responsible for handling all office space related arrangements
7. Provide assistance during engagement activities
1. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with 1 year of experience in similar role is preferred
2. Must be familiar with current software packages such as Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
3. Should have excellent organization & interpersonal skills.
About the Company
We are a leading importer and distributor of the finest quality foods from all over the globe, supplying the hotel, dining and catering industries in the Middle East. We offer our discerning clients an exceptional combination of premium quality and value-added ingredients, through our state-of-the art logistics network. Our company services more than 1,000 customers in the UAE, Qatar and Oman.
We also provide the same exceptional quality of service and products to customers in locations such as the Indian Ocean, Africa, CIS Countries and the Sub Continent.
ARCCO (Al Raeel National General Contracting Co.)
Emirates Consulting Group (ECG)
HR and Admin Executive
Excelsior Group ME