Job description / Role
On behalf of our client, we are looking for an HR Administrator.
The Recruiting Administrator for the Middle East System (Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Riyadh offices) will support the recruiting efforts throughout the entire recruiting season by maintaining the recruiting database and files, supporting the activity (events and interviews) planning and organization, and offering additional administrative support as needed.
1. Support the Middle East Recruiting Team in the planning and execution of the recruiting Efforts
2. Management of Recruiting databases
• entering and maintaining candidate information
• printing and prescreening incoming local and global CVs
• generating letters to candidates (acknowledgment, invitation, rejection, confirmation of interviews)
3. Respond to candidate inquiries: handling phone and e-mail inquiries
4. Support local and international interviews days
• facilitating entire interviews days
• preparing interviews packages for both candidates and interviewers
• assisting in other administrative tasks as necessary
• Bachelor's degree. Working experience is a plus
• Very strong verbal communication skills; fluency in English
• Advanced level computer skills; Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
• Comfortable with the use of data based systems and report running
• Organizational skills: ability to handle competing priorities effectively
• Strong attention to details
• Resourcefulness and strong problem-solving capability
• Strong service orientation and responsiveness to requests
• Ability to work cooperatively as a member of a team
• Ability to respect all information as personal and confidential
About the Company
With a genuine understanding of what our Clients and Candidates need to succeed, Green Gulf Careers believe that honest and open relationships at every level are paramount to both our success and yours. We have a hugely diverse talent pool and we take the utmost care in matching them to our equally diverse Client base in order to achieve success at every level.
Whilst partnering with organisations across the Gulf, whether it be a SME or a leading Multinational, our team has extensive industry experience and a strong understanding of both the economic trends and cultural business diversities in this region.
When engaging with us, you will deal with a dedicated Consultant who has a strong knowledge of your industry and sector and who will take time to get to know you and your Individual or Company needs. We pride ourselves on our discreet, transparent and service focused approach and to that end, we will form a relationship based on a mutual respect which really assists us understand your requirements. Our experience in industry adds particular value to the recruitment process and whilst we recruit at all levels and disciplines, we offer the same exceptional service levels should you be recruiting a junior member of staff or at Company Director level.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
HR Executive - Performance Management / Compensation & Benefits
Dubai Properties (DP)