Job description / Role
We currently have an exciting opportunity that has become available for an experienced and qualified HR Assistant to join our successful business.
To support the HR department in terms of all admin and public relation responsibilities.
• Updating the HR database.
• Preparing all needed documents for visa issuance, renewal or cancellation.
• Issuance and renewal of yearly medical, vaccinations and checkup.
• Issuance and renewal of yearly Airport passes.
• Issuance and renewal of yearly Airport Driving Permits.
• Booking staff annual tickets.
• Preparing all official letters.
• Liaising with the Department of Civil Aviation in terms all paper work.
• Scan and file documents in respective files.
• Assist the public relation officers by making sure all documents they require are well prepared for them in prior.
• Assist new joiners during Induction Program.
• Bachelor degree in HR, Business Administration, or any related field.
• Should have at least 2 years of relevant experience.
• Excellent English and Arabic verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
About the Company
We are a dynamic food service company employing 490 employees, operating both Business to Business services as well as a wide range of branded consumer food and beverage outlets and events and banqueting. Our main catering unit and offices are located in Sharjah, however, goods and services are provided also in Dubai, Ras Al Khaimah and Fujairah.