Job description / Role
Our client, a semi government entity is currently looking for an Administrator who will support the delivery of HR support and General Administration duties.
• Responsible for providing support in the various human resource functions which includes recruitment, staffing, training and development, performance monitoring and employee counseling.
• Screening job applications, short listing, interviewing, coordinating and recommending qualified applicants.
• Preparing job offers and coordinating on visa, labor card and Emirates ID application, collection of required documents, labor contract formalities, insurance cards and visa stamping.
• Monitor employees' performance and attendance and maintain employees’ records.
• Issuance of documents based on requests by employees such as salary certificates, salary transfer letters, leave request, warning letters, termination letters, No Objection Certificates and other documents related to employees' welfare.
• Work closely with departments and sites to update, maintain, understand and implement policies and procedures.
• Preparing the monthly and annual employees' report.
• Assist in the preparation of monthly payroll reports, leave payments, and end of service payments.
• Qualification in Business Administration, Human Resource or Management
• Demonstrable experience in a similar role in business environment with 3-5 years of experience in Human Resources and Administration
• Excellent organizational skills
• Good understanding of general administration duties
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Excellent quality and attention to details
• Excellent Microsoft Office Suite skills including excel
• Ability to prioritize and organize through excellent calendar management skills including coordination of meetings
• English is mandatory
• Energetic, willing and ‘can-do’ attitude
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.
Irwin & Dow
HR and Administration Assistant
A Leader in Providing Air Purification and Control Solutions
HR and Admin Officer
TRAIN Strength & Fitness
Mohamed Hareb Al Otaiba