Job description / Role
My client is looking for a native Arabic candidate to join their company based in Dubai.
• Assist in developing and executing personnel procedures and policies, providing guidance and interpretation for business operations.
• Participate in development of HR objectives and systems, including metrics, queries, and standard reports for ongoing company requirements.
• Assist in administering benefits, compensation, and employee performance programs.
• Suggest new procedures and policies to continually improve efficiency of the HR department and organisation as a whole, and to improve employee experience.
• Ensure legal compliance of regulations and applicable employment laws, and assist in updating & circulating policies and/or procedures as required.
AED 8,000 to 11,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Medical Insurance
• Bachelor’s degree in HR, business administration, or a related field.
• Additional HR training or experience in the UAE is a must.
• Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, ethics, and cultural awareness.
• Resourceful, problem-solving aptitude and thorough knowledge of HR procedures and policies.
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office, HRIS systems, and comfortable learning new technical systems as needed.
• Native Arabic speaker with proficient aptitude in reading, writing and conversational Arabic. Proficient in English as well.
• Proven experience working in an HR department / environment.
• Natural interpersonal and communication skills.
• Strong detail-oriented and a resourceful mindset.
• Knowledge of SalesForce CRM a plus.
• Knowledge of freezone (JAFZA) processes, compliance & practices.
• Possession of a UAE driver’s license a plus.
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.