Job description / Role
Fugro is looking to hire a HR Administrator for their office in Dubai.
• Assist the HR Manager with all Recruitment requirements and processes.
• Coordinate with Line Managers on recruitment needs.
• Ensure all recruitment processes are implemented and adhered to.
• Develop and maintain job descriptions for all employees.
• Take ownership of placing all recruitment advertisements, manage the selection process of candidates and subsequent interview processes.
• Draft and issue employment contracts.
• Manage on-boarding process of new personnel.
• Liaise with PRO’s on visa processing.
• Conduct HR Inductions for all new employees.
• Ensure all personnel records are created and maintained throughout the employee life cycle.
• Ensure Leave Management procedures are adhered to and monitored including availed annual air ticket or flight ticket related to rotation leave.
• Provide HR assistance to employees when required.
• Manage complete exit process and repatriation procedures for personnel separating from the company.
• Assist the HR Manager and Line Manager with the bi-annual review process.
• Ensure all Performance Reviews are recorded in a timely manner.
• Assist the HR Manager and Line Managers with all disciplinary actions, drafting and issuing of warning letters and record keeping of incidents.
• Perform other HR related tasks that may be assigned.
• Maintain highest level of confidentiality.
• The ideal candidate will be an Arabic national, able to read, write and speak Arabic at an advanced level.
• Roughly 5 years’ experience in a HR Administration role, HR relevant qualifications, good knowledge of local Labour Law, knowledge of HR Practices, excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
About the Company
Fugro collects, processes and interprets data related to the earth's surface and the soils and rocks beneath and provides advice based on the results to clients in many sectors and also provides the people, equipment, expertise and technology that support the exploration, development, production and transportation of the world's natural resources. Fugro was founded in the Netherlands in 1962 and is listed on the Amsterdam stock exchange of NYSE Euronext since 1992. Fugro was included in the AEX-index as of September 2008.
Fugro's activities are arranged in three divisions: Geotechnical, Survey and Geoscience.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|