Job description / Role
Responsible for overall HR & Payroll process, and ensuring the timely and accurate administration of employee compensation in accordance with established policies and within the required turnaround times.
• HRIS Administration
• Payroll Administration
• Employee Welfare & Conflict Management.
• On-boarding Process.
• Oversee the implementation, entry and use of the HR System.
• Implement HR policies and procedures and promote a positive employee relations environment.
• Assist employees with work matters, career development, personal problems and industrial matters;
• Liaising with a wide range of people involved in policy areas such as staff performance, attendance, accommodation, employees welfare, employees relations, on-boarding, immigration (new workers visa).
• Responsible for the whole Payroll process for designated companies/business units.
• Entry and follow-up of employees’ deductions, loans, additions, commissions, unpaid leaves.
• Check if all new comers have been entered in the system.
• Check coherence of staff allocation in the payroll versus budgets, division feedback ,etc.
• Calculate the final dues for leavers or transferred employees in accordance with local laws and Group’s policies and procedures.
• Check accuracy of information in final payroll report.
• Process and issue employee monthly pay slips, and ensure their distribution to the employees.
• Prepare monthly salary entries and provision in accordance with accounting standards and principles and each BU’s requirements.
AED 5,000 to 7,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor’s Degree in HR or other related field.
• Relevant 5-7 years’ experience in HR Management role with a proven track record of achievements in the HR field at a reputable organization
• Excellent command of English language.
• HR System user experience is preferable
• Location : based in Dubai
About the Company
The Housekeeping Co was established in 2011, and pioneered the way ahead for industry change in the domestic service and commercial cleaning industry.
Expert in securing safe corridors for migrant domestic workers, and has published an industry guideline: Domestic Workers Classification (job classification and salary scale), specific to the UAE and GCC. The company offers foreign domestic workers on-going training and development. Pioneering education via technology and web-based platforms, and also offers native language speakers to give a one-one teaching in the privacy of their residences.
Sponsoring families rely on the Housekeeping Co to navigate their way ethically in recruitment and management of their foreign domestic worker. The Housekeeping Co. has positively changed the lives of the foreign domestic workers in offering them transparency of placement, employment contract. The ongoing training and developing ensures up-skilling their qualifications.