Job description / Role
• Organize and maintain personnel records
• Update internal databases (e.g. record sick or maternity leave)
• Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts and new hire guides
• Revise company policies
• Liaise with external partners, like insurance vendors, and ensure legal compliance
• Create regular reports and presentations on HR metrics (e.g. turnover rates)
• Answer employees query about HR-related issues
• Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules)
• Arrange travel accommodations and process expense forms
• Participate in HR projects (e.g. help organize a job fair event)
AED 12,000 to 15,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Must be on a Husband/father sponsorship Visa.
• Minimum 4 years of proven work experience as an HR Administrator, HR Administrative Assistant or relevant role
• BS in Human Resources or relevant field
• Computer literacy (MS Office applications, in particular)
• Thorough knowledge of labor laws
• Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects
About the Company
Hire Rightt Executive search:
Established in Dubai in 2002, Hire Rightt has become a trusted name for both, clients and potential candidates. Our offices are strategically located in U.A.E., Canada, United States and India; however, our operations are not restricted to these regions. The employees at Hire Rightt maintain the best professional networks to ensure a perfect candidate fit is found for the clients requirements.
Hire Rightt is an executive search company aiming to provide a complete solution for your organizations HR needs. Depending on the enterprise level, our framework is tailored to serve every individual client with the best talent pool. Our proactive efforts as job match makers are dedicated to support both the client as well as the job seekers. Our team is passionate about what they do and well-trained to obtain a complete understanding of job openings, hence ensuring valuable results.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Human Resources Executive
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||16 Oct|