Job description / Role
This opportunity is with an IT Company based in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
• As a HR Analyst, you will be providing specialized expertise in human resources functional areas such as employee database management, payroll, and administration, reporting and presentations, manpower planning, competency framework.
• Calculate retention, turnover, and internal mobility rates.
• Providing support to HR Director in driving organizational changes to best support strategic orientations and performance plans.
• Forecast costs by department and help create budgets
• Analyze employees’ answers to internal surveys (like job satisfaction surveys)
• Gather benchmark data about jobs, compensation, and benefits
• Analyzing and presenting data and reports to the appropriate area of expertise, identifying errors, and advising on solutions.
• To be successful you would ideally possess 5+ Years of related experience and have demonstrated ability to perform the essential functions of the job.
• Familiarity with HR operations including hiring, payroll and employee benefits.
• You must have a Diploma or bachelor’s degree (BA) in Human Resources, Business or related field.
About the Company
TGC is an Executive search and human capital firm with our office based in Dubai, UAE. We focus on providing exceptional talent across a number of skilled experts to meet your professional and technical talent requirements throughout Middle East.
The competition for qualified senior management is severe and the best candidates are passive job seekers or are based outside the Middle East region. Our researchers have access worldwide, across industries and geographies. Our success is driven by our access, experience and judgment. We differentiate ourselves by our completion rates and the positive experiences clients and candidates have working with TGC.
We have an excellent understanding of the local market, with a combined experience of over 20 years of a highly skilled team,we provide organizations the highest talent to ease the recruitment process and create significant opportunities for individuals.