Job description / Role
Based in Abu Dhabi, you will join a leading HR team to support at HR Analyst level. You will support recruitment processes, generalist HR and HR projects. This is a UAE National appointment only.
* Support recruitment processes including interview requests, organising shortlist and general recruitment administration
* Update the HRIS systems
* Experience of manpower planning or have support on projects
* HR support and guidance on recruitment processes
* Ad hoc HR projects
* Strong experience of HR and Recruitment Administration essential
* This is a great role to develop and learn within a support HR function.
* You will have 2 - 5 years experience within HR and experience of working with HR systems and recruitment projects.
* Ideally you will have worked in oil and gas, energy or construction within a multi national environment.
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Pay and salary ranges are dependent upon experience, qualifications and training.
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.