Job description / Role
• Human Resource Management – To oversee all human resources operations and ensure they’re aligned with business goals.
• Recruiting and staffing logistics
• Employee visa formalities for on-boarding and exits
• Draft HR policies according to current and updated UAE & DIFC Labour Laws
• Provide guidance and interpretation on HR policies
• Employee related insurance policy arrangements
• Sourcing vendor for Health Insurance policy
• Managing employees’ insurance claims and reimbursements
• Employee data management
• Attendance & Leave data management
• Salary & reimbursement processing and data management
• Identify training needs for teams and individuals
• Consult with management on Performance Appraisals
• Plan team building activities
• Work closely with Management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention
• Resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances
• Suggest new HR strategies
• There is an additional considerable administrative part of the role
• Educational Qualification: Graduate.
• Relevant experience of minimum 8+ years, preferably
• Excellent written and oral and communication skills in English
• Knowledge of labor laws and regulations
• Superior interpersonal skills
• Detail-oriented and good problem-solving skills.
• Budget management experience
• Strong people skills, Hindi Speaker
• Excellent time management skills
• Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint
About the Company
Swisslinx Middle East is a leading executive search firm in the region. We specialise in recruitment solutions, talent acquisition and career advice across a wide range of markets within the financial services sector.
We are located in the heart of the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) which gives us unrivalled access to onshore Middle Eastern clients and candidates. We also partner with clients in London, Zurich, Geneva, Zug, Frankfurt and Paris and have been instrumental in establishing onshore Middle Eastern and Emerging Market teams.
We believe in building long-term relationships with our clients helping them develop successful, sustainable businesses. Transparency, trust and discretion drive the way in which we mediate between clients and candidates and ensure we consistently deliver results.