Job description / Role
Alpha Flight Group Limited is a leading provider of innovative catering and retail services at several international airports. Alpha Flight Services UAE LLC is a dynamic food service company employing 500 employees, operating both business to business services as well as a wide range of generic branded consumer food and beverage outlets. This company is based at Sharjah International Airport.
We currently have an exciting opportunity that has become available for an experienced and qualified Admin Assistant – HR to join our successful business.
Purpose: To support the HR department in terms of Payroll, HR System and all other general admin tasks.
• Complete attendance and prepare absence report for whole company.
• Prepare master roster as when receive from each department once its complete on HR System.
• Posting Annual leave and sick leave or any other leaves in HR System.
• Add all new joiners required details into HR System.
• Reflect and feed HR System with any new staff details and transfer.
• Assist all new joiners with issuing their new bank cards if required.
• Employee recognition program where he/she need to take part in organizing the monthly meetings, collect recommendations and prepare certificate and rewards accordingly.
• Prepare official memos.
• Prepare all needed official letters.
• Conduct exit interviews to understand reasons behind staff leaving the business.
• Town Hall meeting preparations with regards to Alpha monthly Stars, Birthday celebrations,
• Sorting and managing the HR soft folders in the HR sharing folder.
• Posting job adverts, Screening profiles and Phoning candidates to get relevant information.
• Arrange the interviews by coordinating with hiring managers and candidates.
• Assist with organizing any upcoming staff Event.
• Assist HRM with disciplinary and welfare cases.
• Attend HR Hot Desk Meeting where needed and raise with HRM all related staff concerns.
• Represent HR in Safety Meetings.
• Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business Administration, or any related field.
• Should have at least 2 year of Payroll and HR information system.
• Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
About the Company
Making Travel Special is about knowing what customers want. We recognise that by serving our customers, we're also serving their customers. That's why we talk about the promises our customers make. In this way, we delight our customers and their passengers, even as we continue to challenge ourselves to become the most admired provider in the world.
We treat customers like they are our guests. And because they expect food to be good and wholesome, we maintain the highest global quality assurance standards. What's more, our teams of experienced, dedicated professionals go the extra mile to provide innovative, efficient and reliable services for every single one of them.
Over the years, we've become a global player. In the coming decades, we'll continue to transform our industry by staying true to our core values.
HR / Recruitment Administrator
|Abu Dhabi||9 Sep|
Legend World Investments LLC
Assistant Manager Human Resources
Cibus Oil Trading
Arab Media Group (AMG)
Administrative Assistant (Project Coordinator)
|Abu Dhabi||9 Sep|