Job description / Role
• The Human Resource Assistant will perform administrative tasks and services to support effective and efficient operations of the organization’s human resource department.
• Assist with day-to-day operations of the HR functions and duties.
• Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources Department.
• Maintains the integrity and confidentiality of human resource files and records.
• Performs periodic audits of HR files and records to ensure that all required documents are collected and filed appropriately.
• Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies).
• Maintain proper records of employee attendance and leaves.
• Process documentation relating to personnel activities (training, grievances, certificates, letters etc)
• Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc) and take minutes.
• Ensure smooth communication with employees and timely resolution to their queries.
• Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc)
• Coordinate initial orientation to newly hired employees.
• Assists with planning and execution of employee engagement activities, organization-wide meetings, and other internal/external events organized by HRD.
• Assists in coordinating and follow up with offshore office.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Degree in Human Resources or related field
• Proven experience of 5+ years as an HR Assistant, or relevant human resources/administrative position
• Good knowledge of UAE labor law
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations with tact, professionalism, and diplomacy.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
• Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn payroll management, human resource information system (HRIS), and similar computer applications.
About the Company
Our holy grail, from day one, has been innovation. At AVRIOC, providing excellent services is not just a salesline, but a part of the ethos. We think out-of-the-box, commit to improvise, and provide unmatched solutions.
HR & Admin Assistant
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC
Human Resources Officer
VAMED Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||31 May|
Human Resources Executive
|Abu Dhabi||1 Jun|
HR Admin Assistant & Receptionist