Job description / Role
Our client, an international law firm is currently wishing to recruit a HR/Executive Business Services Assistant with experience in a similar role in a law firm or professional services. This role provides an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to build HR experience working closely with a core team.
The role encompasses the following:
• Support HR Operations Manager with any administrative tasks and system updates.
• Manage the end-to-end 'new joiner' & end-to-end 'probation' review process in liaison with line manager, HR Operations and Recruitment Manager. Includes creating employee staff file on IManage, updating master tracker, adding details to Gulf HR and coordinating inductions, reviews, drafting, and sending e-mail correspondence and collection/maintaining relevant documentation.
• Process, manage and maintain data on the people management system (Gulf HR, Success Factor systems, SAP).
• Support the HRBP with Global Mobility activities relating to Associate Training Program (ATP) and client secondments.
• Manage DLAD registration for new joiners and DLAD renewal process for all Fee Earners while ensuring internal tracker is kept up to date.
• Draft and send off accreditation forms, attendance sheets, track attendance at courses and update master tracker with course information (description and accreditation points)
• Responding to employee requests for salary confirmation and salary transfer documentation.
• Leading or assisting with ad hoc project work as directed.
• Liaising with government authorities.
• English/Arabic translation of written and verbal communications.
They are seeking the following:
• Previous HR experience within the legal sector is preferred. Experience with Gulf HR & SAP is highly desirable.
• Bi-Lingual - Excellent written and oral communication skills in Arabic and English, including strong writing and editing and translation.
• Strong work ethic, organisational, analytical and administration skills to accomplish objectives.
• Commitment to professional growth and development for career progression within the HR function.
• Confident with the ability to work independently and within a team in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent client service and delivery.
About the Company
MENA Recruit came to fruition in response to a growing need for international legal talent in London and Dubai. Its initial focus began in the Legal sector, evolving as a service provider for other sectors such as Administration, Marketing, Business Development, HR, IT, Finance and C-Suite positions.
Over the last two decades, with roots firmly planted in the Middle East and operations expanding into the APAC region, MENA Recruit has gained intuitive industry knowledge and expertise. With its unique, people-focused approach, the firm has yielded competitive advantage for its clients and rewarding careers for the professionals it has supported throughout the years.
The company is dedicated to delivering the highest quality of talent and service to its clients while working tenaciously towards helping them achieve higher retention rates. For this reason, MENA Recruit is considered by both candidates and clients as a consultant in the truest sense of the word, offering guidance to both people and organizations on how to adapt to the constant change in market conditions and how to anticipate present and future challenges.
Presently, MENA Recruit provides services to organizations and professionals in the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait, Singapore, Hong Kong, Australia, and the United Kingdom.
With such an extensive global reach, strong brand value, decades of expertise, and an innovative approach towards business challenges, it’s clear why MENA Recruit is the partner of choice for both in-house recruiters and candidates internationally.
Emirates Consulting Group (ECG)
HR and Admin Executive
Excelsior Group ME
GEA GRADE Refrigeration LLC
|Abu Dhabi||30 Oct|
New East General Trading