Job description / Role
• Carry day-to-day tasks with the HR Operations section such as time and attendance, leave management, employee induction and separation activities
• Process employee payroll via HRIS software in order to ensure accurate and timely disbursement of salaries.
• Manage and record employee absence, leave and sickness in accordance with policies in order to maintain the time discipline within the organization.
• Maintain a positive employee relations environment by proactively working with the line managers on employee grievances.
• Implement staff welfare/recreation programs, and ensure engagement at all levels to ensure employee satisfaction.
• Maintain Employee daily records and ensure compliance with day-to-day personnel management policies and procedures.
Working 6 days per week, with Friday as your off day
• HR Degree or equivalent tertiary qualification
• Minimum of 3 years experience within HR Operations
• Good Microsoft experience within Excel, Word
• Attention to Detail
• Agile and willingness to learn
• Based in Al Ain or willing to relocate
• RAMCO Experience would be an advantage
About the Company
A leading investment company in the Middle East.
China Railway Construction Corporation (CRCC)
Office / HR Administrator
A Leading Pharmaceuticals Company In The UAE
Human Resources Executive
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||13 Jul|
HR & Admin Assistant
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC