Job description / Role
HR Business Consultant
• Provide consultation, development and implementation process of organizational development plan that includes Performance Management, Succession Planning and Learning and Development.
• Implement a comprehensive learning journey that consist of business simulations, discovery maps and competencies-based activities
• Develop and implement Training & Development Plans as agreed by managers and employees.
• Work with external/internal learning and development providers to support the delivery of the Emerson Process Management development strategy.
• Prepare, design, and align the Training Calendar with market needs.
• Develop & Compile training materials Evaluate the effectiveness of training courses using surveys, questionnaires, in order to plan future courses
• Led the L&D program where all resources including trainers were internal which made it a low budget program
• Work closely with leaders to drive employee engagement and future business needs by providing analysis and suggestions based on data to keep up with market trends.
• Manage the recruiting lifecycle across a variety of open roles helping management to hire and retain qualified candidates.
• Build talent pools for current and future engagements.
• Continuously partner with the internal stakeholders to design, refine, and implement innovative recruiting strategies and improve processes to drive better manager and candidates experience.
• Excellent command of written and oral Arabic and English
• Proficient in computer and internet skills, especially with respect to HR software and tools
• At least ten (7) years’ experience in relevant field.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or any other related field.
About the Company
Dubai Investments PJSC is a leading investment company listed on the Dubai Financial Market with over 19,800 shareholders and a paid-up capital of AED 4 billion. Incorporated in 1995, Dubai Investments PJSC is a world-class company that targets investments in viable and profitable entities. The Company has grown exponentially with investments in a number of businesses across sectors - real estate, manufacturing & industrial, healthcare, education and financial investments across the UAE and the Middle East.
Dubai Investments portfolio includes 40 subsidiaries & joint ventures across a wide array of industries. Since its inception, Dubai Investments has challenged the norms and introduced cutting-edge technologies, pioneering business models, unique investment strategies and innovative concepts across its diversified portfolio spanning different sectors and markets.
Setting an example of strong, sustainable growth, Dubai Investments aims to continue its journey towards enhancing the commercial and trade interests of the UAE as it continues to seek investment opportunities in new sectors, locally and internationally, as part of its strategic expansion plans.
Dubai Investments' core operating principles are to achieve attractive returns from investing in healthy businesses with high growth potential; to achieve shareholder satisfaction through a commitment to total quality, to leverage the opportunities offered by new technology; and to be a good corporate citizen, with clearly defined value proposition, including:
- Accountability & Ownership
- Work Excellence
- Human Capital Asset