Job description / Role
An exciting opportunity for a HR Business Partner with a strong recruitment background to join a HR team in a large business in Abu Dhabi.
An organisation going through transformation and growth with a global footprint
* Lead the Talent Acquisition strategy for the business and handle 360 recruitment
* Utilise global headhunting expertise and be able to tap into global networks
* Manage social media and digital recruitment platforms using innovative attraction strategies
* Work with a variety of key stakeholders and line managers
* Work on adhoc HR projects such as training and talent management
* Be on hand for employee relations, working with the HR team to solve issues
* Salary AED 30-35,000 plus family benefits
* At least 6 years recruitment experience along with generalist HR experience (training, employee relations)
* MUST BE FLUENT ARABIC
* Be able to work autonomously and in ambiguous situations
* Experience working within a HR team ideally as a HR Business Partner
* GCC experience is a must and ideally based in Abu Dhabi
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.