Job description / Role
HR Consultant - Al Ain based
My client based in Jeddah are looking to recruit a HR Consultant to provide support and guidance on all areas of HR.
The role is responsible for all HR processes and procedures where you will create guidelines and HR tools to support the business. You will work closely with Head of HR, working on key projects such as Talent Acquisition, manpower planning, performance and developing policies.
* Develop HR policies and procedures
* Supports senior management team with strong HR guidance
* Provides recruitment and retention strategies
* Implements rewarding policies and strategies
* Reviews the training and development programme
* Manages recruitment / hiring activities and internal
* Strong English verbal/written communication skills is essential for this role
* You have the solid knowledge of Local Labor Law including previous experience of Talent Acquisition and Retention.
* Experience of working within a matrix organisation.
* Candidates must be able to work in Al Ain.
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Black & Grey HR
Swisslinx Middle East
HR Officer for a Leading Economic Group of Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
HR Business Partner