Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job description / Role
We are currently recruiting for an HR Coordinator for our client based in Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Supporting personnel administration in compliance with company policies & procedure;
- Coordinating the staffing, recruitment, and mobilization activities, liaising between
the company’s departments, the HR function, HQ, and internal and external suppliers
- Supporting the HR in ensuring compliance with local regulations in matters of taxation, labour laws, etc.
- Ensuring correct Payroll administration
- Managing & coordinating with payroll and tax consultant
- Ensuring to provide correct salary cost recovery report to Management
- Maintaining the integrated Personnel Management and Recruiting systems (HR
- Preparing the various HR reports requested by HQ & internal unit,
- Preparing the leave balance
- Managing the timesheets in line with timesheet procedure
AED 22,000 to 26,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Degree in Management/Organization/HR /Economic
- 5 years’ experience in oil & Gas
- 5 years’ experience in HR/Organization
- Sound knowledge of HR methods and processes
- Organization Citizenship Behavior
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Fluent in English Language
About the Company
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading talent advisory and solutions company. We proudly make a difference in the working lives of 3.5 million people every year. Our culture is entrepreneurial and inclusive, and we are united by our passion for making a difference in the world of work. We work with over 100,000 organizations in 60 countries, enabling their success. We have 35,000 people working with us across more than 60 countries and territories.
Adecco has been rapidly growing in the Middle East since 2008, developing a substantial footprint throughout the region. We work across 250 different clients, Adecco has more than 62 full time employees, working in 4 offices, servicing all countries across the GCC region. We offer Temporary Staffing, Permanent Placement, Executive Search, Assessments, Visa And Payroll, Outsourcing, PRO Solutions customised as per client requirements. Adecco Middle East Head Office is based in Dubai with a branch at Abu Dhabi.
SFM Corporate Services
GEA GRADE Refrigeration LLC
Senior Recruitment Consultant