Job description / Role
My client is in a very fast growth phase in Abu Dhabi.
- They are involved in many exciting projects across the region and are quickly expanding.
- They are looking for a talented HR Data Analyst.
- The role is a stand alone position that will be reporting directly to the CHRO.
Please note the role is Abu Dhabi based role and you must relocate to Abu Dhabi for this role.
- Ideally someone coming from a management consultancy background
- Who has work experience as an HR analyst or who managed HR functions/projects.
- Experience as a HR Analyst, Data Analyst or similar
- Preparing dashboards by analysing and presenting core HR data
- Someone who has managed multiple projects at the same time.
- Excellent in generating dashboards, reports etc from large data for HR functions like Operations. Employee relations, TA, Payroll etc
- Who has good common sense and self-sustaining
- Experience in MS Dynamics or something similar
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.