Job description / Role
My client is a global leader in their field. An international company with over 500 employees in the UAE. As the company has grown so much and will continue to grow they are now looking for a HR Analytics Consultant.This person will be a stand alone self-motivated person who will work with closely with a Senior HR Director. The purpose of the role is to generate meaningful business insights, and help analyse the data for strategic workforce planning.
- The ideal candidate will be a Human Resources professional with specific experience in analysing HR Data.
- You will analyse data insights and create reports.
- You will make recommendations on how this data will be best used
- You will know the key HR metrics
- 4 to 5 years HR experience including 3 years of HR Data Analytics
- Maintaining live projection of staff for coming years
- Someone who takes the initiative
- Excellent communication skills
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.