Job description / Role
HR Database Administrator/Project Management Assistant, Dubai
The HR Administrator will offer support to the Staffing team in all staffing processes. They will interact effectively with the ME management team, consulting staff members and the wider HR team. They will also be expected to interact effectively with other colleagues in offices across the company network.
- Maintain the ME Pipeline Whiteboard including all upcoming cases and current team compositions
- Maintain Online database and local staffing availability report, along with other reports drawn from the system and elsewhere as needed
- Maintain adherence to staffing and mobility guidelines by communicating rules to requesting teams – e.g. balanced teams, travel policy etc
- Ensure up-to date data for all ongoing cases (teams, duration, case numbers etc) informing the Staffing Coordinator of any changes
- Support Finance with weekly billability report
- Maintain PTO database in collaboration with the ME PTO team
- Maintain up to date staffing CV's and background data of all staff
- Take responsibility for monitoring training dates and annual leave requests from consulting staff alerting the Coordinator where necessary on project conflicting vacations or trainings
- Support the team, as well as the wider HR team in a variety of tasks, including improving and maintaining tracking and reporting
- Conduct global searches to help identify consulting staff with specific expertise required
- Ad hoc projects and tasks as requested by the Staffing Manager
- A relevant bachelor's degree plus 2 years relevant experience, preferably at a professional services firm
- Very strong verbal communication skills; fluency in English
- Advanced level computer skills; Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Comfortable with the use of data based systems and report running
- Organizational skills: ability to handle competing priorities effectively
- Resourcefulness and high attention to detail
- Strong service orientation and responsiveness to requests
- Ability to work cooperatively as a member of a team
- Must be able to perform successfully in a fast-paced, intellectually intense, service-oriented environment
- Experience working successfully in an international environment preferred
- Ability to respect all company information as personal and confidential
To be the chosen candidate for this position you will need to be currently based in Dubai, professionally presented with a sound work ethic and great communication skills along with the above experience.
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
HR Executive - Performance Management / Compensation & Benefits
Dubai Properties (DP)