Job description / Role
HR Director Gulf & Levant
NTS Group is the leading HR & Talent Consultancy within the Pharma, Consumer & Healthcare sectors across the Middle East & Africa. We work with many of the top tier companies providing talent acquisition services as well as delivering HR consultancy projects including outplacement and talent mapping.
We are currently working alongside a leading consumer organization to recruit a Gulf & Levant HR Director. Within this position, you will be responsible for.
• Oversee all areas of HR, including but not limited to compliance, employee relations, performance management, recruiting, benefits, and training and development.
• Implement a system of regular feedback between managers and employees.
• Develop and implement HR strategies aligned with business objectives.
• Activate a coaching environment and support the development of leaders and employees in a high-performance environment.
• Partner with leadership to implement and navigate best practices in change management.
• Work with leadership on building strong culture programs that reflect company values, including a regular employee engagement survey.
• Provide insight and recommendations on HR initiatives that can be leveraged to strengthen business results e.g. leadership/development programs, workforce development training.
• Implement and oversee the recruitment process organization-wide, ensuring managers are thoroughly trained on best practices and job descriptions are updated for all positions.
• Establish and maintain appropriate systems for identifying, planning, delivering, and measuring training and development, including managing the budget.
• Keep up to date with applicable Labor and Employment laws and legislation.
• Train and advise leaders on HR policy.
• Develop a high-touch onboarding program.
• Oversee open enrollment and benefits selection with leadership.
• Proven significant experience of providing effective HR business partnering in a commercial environment.
• BSc in HR or equivalent degree preferred.
• CIPD is required.
• Experience developing and operationalizing strategy.
• Experience with diverse client groups and proven agility to work with matrixed, multi-cultural functional areas, and stakeholders.
• Strong leadership and influencing skills.
• Strong business and financial savvy as well as problem-solving skills.
• Proven success in supporting significant projects and change.
• Strong knowledge of employment legislation.
• A strategic and hands-on approach is essential.
• Ability to build trust and credibility with a strong customer-service orientation.
• Excellent communication (written and oral) skills.
• Ability to build relationships and collaboration at all levels of the organization.
• Ability to work remotely with a good balance of autonomy and reporting.
• Energy, curiosity and enthusiasm to be able to deliver results in a very fast-paced environment.
About the Company
NTS Group is a leading specialist recruitment firm and experts at recruiting skilled, qualified and professional people in the Middle East.
Our promise is simple. To provide our clients and candidates an expert, professional and bespoke service whilst maintaining the highest levels of integrity and honesty.
NTS Group specialise within contingency, retained and search based recruitment campaigns across the following sectors;
Finance & Accountancy Professional Office Support Sales & Marketing Operations
To our clients, we understand people are your biggest asset and the future of your business. This is why we focus on understanding not only your technical requirements, but your culture, values and vision in order to find the right people for your business first time.
To our candidates, we believe in honesty, integrity and supporting you throughout the entire process. We listen to what you want and proactively go to market to assist you in finding your dream job.
Head of Human Resources
AlMulla Holding Group
HR Manager for an International Healthcare Company
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||10 Sep|
RTC-1 Employment Services