Job description / Role
My client is a multinational company in the media sector. They are looking for a strategic HR Director to help take the organisation to the next level. The role will focus on key areas of HR such as, strategy, retention, planning etc. The long term vision of the CEO is for this to be one of the best places to work in the UAE.
AED 30,000 to 40,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Plus benefits
• Sound business knowledge essential.
• Bi-lingual – English and Arabic is preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Previous exposure to international best practices.
• Possess 5-10 years of experience in operational HR as a HR Manager or HR Business Partner.
• Effective and influential relationships at all levels.
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.
Head of HR & People - Digital & Tech Co
Right Calibre Executive Search
Big Fish Recruitment
|Abu Dhabi||22 Aug|
Group HR Manager
Middle East Executive
Group Head of HR
RTC-1 Employment Services