Job description / Role
Please note that this is an exclusive role.
Swisslinx Executive Search has been mandated to source an experienced Director of Human Resources, UAE National for our prestigious client, a UAE government entity. This role will be permanently based in Dubai but will include travel to Abu Dhabi when needed.
In this key position, you will be one of the first hires for this new entity, responsible for setting up the HR function. Reporting to the CEO, you will head and lead all aspects of the human resources function, including setting up a team of your own.
Your main responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
• Working with external consultants to develop and implement HR strategies, putting in place all policies and procedures
• Developing and then leading all areas of HR operations: talent acquisition, compensation & benefits, learning & development, insurances and others
• Strong emphasis on recruitment until all members are on board, liaising with recruitment partners
• Create partnerships with local Universities in order to hire Emirati graduates
This is a senior role where you will need to set up the department. To be considered for this role, you should have:
• UAE Nationality
• 10+ years’ experience in a leading HR role
• Excellent knowledge of local UAE laws / Labour Law
• Experience in setting up HR function, working with external consultants
• HR accreditation (CIPD) a plus
In this role, you must be self-confident, committed and enthusiastic, with the ability to work and represent the company at the highest standard. In turn, our offers a fantastic career opportunity and development, competitive remuneration, and a chance to work within an international and high-level team.
About the Company
Swisslinx Middle East is a leading executive search firm in the region. We specialise in recruitment solutions, talent acquisition and career advice across a wide range of markets within the financial services sector.
We are located in the heart of the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) which gives us unrivalled access to onshore Middle Eastern clients and candidates. We also partner with clients in London, Zurich, Geneva, Zug, Frankfurt and Paris and have been instrumental in establishing onshore Middle Eastern and Emerging Market teams.
We believe in building long-term relationships with our clients helping them develop successful, sustainable businesses. Transparency, trust and discretion drive the way in which we mediate between clients and candidates and ensure we consistently deliver results.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Alpha Group (Alpha Flight Services UAE)
Head of HR - FM Company
Big Fish Recruitment
HR Generalist / Specialist