Job description / Role
The HR Generalist/Specialist supports the implementation and administration of various agreed HR programs and/or activities. The role works within well established guidelines and under readily available advice of other HR professionals to provide general HR support to the organization.
Leading FMCG business with prominent brand equity in the region
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
* Support the HR and/or line organization to provide professional HR support in all operational/administrative HR issues related to agreed activities.
* These may incl. various or single aspects of recruitment, training, organization development, data collection and employee relations programs
* Secure, that activities are carried out according to agreed HR processes and policies and are compliant with legal requirements
* Act as speaking partner to HR and/or line management/employees providing expert assistance and guidance for assigned activities
* Propose local adaptation to harmonize and/or improve process delivery
* Contribute to overall HR process delivery with input or as process member
* Apply and maintain relevant tools and systems
* Participates in projects
* Contributes to a service culture to fulfill the service level agreement
There is a competitive package on offer of up to 24,000 AED per month + Benefits and the unrivalled opportunity to join a highly dynamic, fast paced environment.
Key requirements of the individual include:
* Tertiary qualification in Human Resources Management (related disciplines)
* Minimum 3 - 5 years' experience in a Human Resources Generalist role within a multi discipline environment;
* Excellent computer literacy skills (intermediate to advanced level) in Office Microsoft package
* Strong functional knowledge of HR Information Systems
* Strong functional knowledge of electronic / web based recruitment platforms
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.