Job description / Role
Our client is a major joint venture Holding group in Abu Dhabi that is looking to recruit a HR Generalist Payroll and Administration in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
Our client is a major joint venture Holding Group in Abu Dhabi that is looking to recruit a HR Generalist Payroll and Administration in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
Drive execution of HR administration and Payroll processes and provide individual advice and support:
* Payroll Set-up and execution of Payroll for
* Drive the payroll process, ensuring relevant stakeholders are aligned (such as HR Director and CFO), Maintain and keep up-to-date process and tools. Timely payroll closing of financial year. Reporting on and planning of Labor cost
* HR Administration and Support. Responsible for Employee administration and files and act as front-office operational advice to individuals regarding basic HR questions.
* Operational HR advice to individuals from Holding, including Expats. General HR advisory role on execution of basic HR processes such as performance management, leave, absence, onboarding and hiring of non-seniors, support on mobility cases, visa applications and extensions. Operational execution of compensation and benefits policies.
* Reporting & Returning. HR Administration for the holding making direct reporting and returning the standard.
* Control individual data correctness and availability, administrating in a way that basic metrics are directly available for managers and HR Manager. Responsible for compliance with data privacy regulations.
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary, all-inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowances. Additionally, he/she will receive a bonus, medical insurance and annual flight tickets. This is an exciting opportunity for an HR Generalist Payroll and Administration experienced to further progress their career.
The successful candidate for this HR Generalist Payroll and Administration
* 7+ years of relevant work experience with a professional service company in UAE
* Fluent in English & Arabic
* Bachelor's/ Master's degree
* Maintaining positive and effective relationships as well as to value the opinion of others
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.