Job description / Role
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and energetic individual looking for a career path in Human Resources.
• Assist with the recruitment process: sourcing candidates, processing applicants, screening resumes, scheduling interviews, etc.
• Communicate and follow-up with candidates, managers, and the rest of the recruiting team throughout the recruiting lifecycle.
• Maintain, and utilize company’s candidates tracking system to track recruiting activities and candidate information.
• Demonstrate passion, energy, drive, and commitment to turning candidates into employees.
Bachelor Degree in Human Resources or any related field.
Skills and knowledge:
• 1 year of experience in handling recruitment.
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal in English language.
• Result oriented personality.
About the Company
Al Ghurair Properties is a pioneering real estate operation which develops and manages commercial, residential, hospitality and mixed use developments. For three decades, Project Development and Asset Management has been our stock in trade, catering to Dubai communities and business sector.