Job description / Role
- To provide an effective and efficient administrative support within the HR department.
- Working to stringent deadlines whilst managing a high volume, challenging and varied workload, using own initiative and excellent time management skills.
- Coordinate HR and Recruitment activities.
- Assist in developing and implementing HR initiatives.
- Assist in the execution of a range of strategic projects and programs across MENA.
- Undertaking adhoc project work.
- Assisting arranging and coordinating interviews.
- Assist in creating job adverts for the website, job boards, social media and specialist publications.
- Undertaking any other duties which may be required by HR team.
- Planning and organizing skills.
- Time Management and Prioritization skills.
- Influencing and communication skills.
- Accountability and a keen sense of urgency.
- Good written / oral communication skills.
- Ability to build relationships across a multicultural environment.
- Expert in Ms-Office.
About the Company
Refinitiv is one of the world’s largest providers of financial markets data and infrastructure, serving over 40,000 institutions in approximately 190 countries. We provide leading data and insights, trading platforms, and open data and technology platforms that connect a thriving global financial markets community - driving performance in trading, investment, wealth management, regulatory compliance, market data management, enterprise risk and fighting financial crime. We are new market pioneers with 167 years of confidence. Breaking new barriers. Enabling more responsible, transparent and connected financial markets. We redefine what data can do. Through an open ecosystem, a high-performance culture, analytics, insights and technology.
Be the breakthrough, activate your future and shape ours.