Job description / Role
- To provide an effective and efficient administrative support within the HR department.
- Working to stringent deadlines whilst managing a high volume, challenging and varied workload, using own initiative and excellent time management skills.
- Coordinate HR and Recruitment activities.
- Assist in developing and implementing HR initiatives.
- Assist in the execution of a range of strategic projects and programs across MENA.
- Undertaking adhoc project work.
- Assisting arranging and coordinating interviews.
- Assist in creating job adverts for the website, job boards, social media and specialist publications.
- Undertaking any other duties which may be required by HR team.
- Planning and organizing skills.
- Time Management and Prioritization skills.
- Influencing and communication skills.
- Accountability and a keen sense of urgency.
- Good written / oral communication skills.
- Ability to build relationships across a multicultural environment.
- Expert in Ms-Office.
About the Company
Refinitiv, formerly the Financial & Risk business of Thomson Reuters, is one of the world’s largest providers of financial markets data and infrastructure. Serving more than 40,000 institutions in over 190 countries, we provide information, insights, and technology that drive innovation and performance in global markets. Our 160-year Reuters heritage of integrity enables customers to make critical decisions with confidence, while our unique open platform, best-in-class data, and cutting-edge technology bring greater opportunity to our customers. By advancing our customers, we drive progress for the entire financial community.