Job description / Role
A multinational FMCG organization with a global footprint, seeks a HR Manager to cover their local markets.
A multinational FMCG organization with a global footprint.
* Maintain structured policies and procedures for the region
* Build performance management program with talent pipelines and development opportunities
* Support regional recruitment initiatives
* Training & development of all employees including leadership development
* Maintain compensation and salary grading structure for the region
* Drive employee engagement initiatives
* Create HiPo programme
* Salary AED 25,000 - AED 30,000
* An Arabic speaker is preferred for this role - will be given first preference
* FMCG/Consumer Goods/Retail industry experience is essential
* 10 years HR experience with at least 3 in a managerial role
* Currently living and work experience in the UAE (understanding of local labour laws)
* Proven proactive experience, project management and senior stakeholder management
* Must be process driven, detailing key polices and procedures you have implemented
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Human Resources Manager