Job description / Role
Work location: Dubai Salary: 25000 AED to 30000 AED Benefits:
- Excellent communication skills
- 10 Year of Experience in Human Resource Management
- Strong background in Policy and procedures and oracle is key
- Develop and deliver HR/People Strategy for the department, in order to fully align with the business plan and achieve business objectives.
- Drive and implement the people strategy to deliver world class HR services.
- Exert a dynamic influence over key line stakeholders as an expert in HR and take the HR lead in driving teams to promote best HR practice and sound innovation in meeting challenges and objectives.
- To create, amend and ensure consistent application of HR policies, procedures and practices, in order to minimize risk and financial exposure.
- Provide advice and guidance to line managers and HR generalists if required.
- To create and then work in partnership with the HR centers of excellence to ensure coordination in project/policy creation and development and the enhancement of information provision and centralized services to the business.
- Promote organizational development that addresses succession planning, workforce engagement & development, change management and create a high performance culture.
- Lead and engage in HR working groups involved in the development and promotion of HR policy and procedures, operational efficiency, cost saving studies and service improvement initiatives.
- Immediate Joiners
- Visit Visa /Sponsor visa Holders
- Willing to work for 6 months to 1 year contract
About the Company
In a world where technology and processes are constantly changing, there is a need to find talented professionals, who are up to the challenge. TASC Outsourcing is a leading talent management company delivering unmatched high-quality people solutions.
Our current roster of talent is over 3,500 strong, comprising 70 nationalities in 75 job functions across various sectors. We strongly believe in our values of agility, reliability, quality, respect and collaboration. We dedicate a team of specialists who understand the unique staffing requirements of specific sectors, connecting the right people with the right opportunity and creating value for both employer and employee.
This is exactly the reason why we have become one of the most preferred talent providers in the UAE for IT, Retail and FMCG, Banking and Finance, as well as Corporate and Back-Office Support.
Specialist - Human Resources
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Head of Human Resources
AlMulla Holding Group
RTC-1 Employment Services
Human Resources Manager