Job description / Role
HR Manager is responsible for overseeing day to day personnel operations, confidential certificate issuing, employee relations management etc., and ensuring adherence to policies. To develop and deliver people management strategies which support the business overall strategic aims and objectives and facilitating them at an Operational level. Will be expected to contribute at both a strategic and operational level in order to identify HR priorities and recommend appropriate people management solutions which support business aims, in addition to providing a customer- focused HR service. Will provide expert professional advice and support to managers and staff on all aspects of people management, which fully reflects the business desire to be an employer of choice, current employment legislation and best practice.
- Administer benefits programs such as life, health insurances, vacation, sick leave, leave of absence, and employee assistance
- Advise management on appropriate resolution of employee related issues
- Assign individual objectives for employee performance management purposes, manage performance, empower staff, and provide formal and informal feedback in order to support professional development and maximize performance
- Assist in the development of department policies and procedures in order to ensure the fulfillment of organizational requirements Labour relations
Benefit and entitlements administration:
- Conduct investigations as needed to resolve employee relations and legal issues and advise management on appropriate resolution
- Insurance and health benefits
- Develop the business plan of the HR Department in line with the Division objectives and strategic objectives of the company
- Develop, implement and coordinate policies and programs covering:
- Talent management, acquisition and retention
- Ensure exit interviews of resigned staff are being conducted
- Identification and proper development and recognition of Talents within team
- Ensure new employee induction is properly implemented
- Ensure timely response to employees' queries
- Coordinates with the company PRO for any immigration requirements.
- Finalize and follow-up on offer letters and salary certificates with GMs and management
- Formulate and communicate the HR Department performance objectives and continuously monitor progress and alignment towards strategic objectives
- Manage and control leaves and absences for all staff and submit data for payroll
- Monitor the yearly budget of the department and control expenditure to ensure optimal use
- Oversee and approve on employee separation notices and related documentation, and conduct exit interviews to disclose reasons behind separations
- Oversee programs for employee Training and Development and advise Management in identifying development needs and providing training opportunities
- Oversee recruitment process in coordination with the Management during selection, hiring, offers, man power planning and long-term staffing strategies
- Oversee the operations of the department, provide expertise, encourage teamwork and facilitate related professional work processes in order to achieve high performance standards and staff pride in contribution
- Prepare employee warning/separation notices and related documentations and conducts exit interviews
- Provide counseling to employees on all work-related issues
- Review the data entry of employees' confidential and financial records on HRMS (promotions, raises, performance appraisals...)
- Supervise staff turnover reports generation (New Comers, Leavers and total headcount), KPI report of services and internal memos provided
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in progressively responsible HR roles
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Human Resource Management or related field
- SHRM, CIPD or additional HR Diplomas is preferable.
- Excellent knowledge of HR best practices and industry standards
- Proven experience of acting as change agent to bring about change
- Able to influence without authority and to be regarded as a credible trusted advisor to the business
- Employee centric with the ability to build trust and act as a coach and mentor for employees Self-aware, with the appropriate leadership skills to inspire, manage and develop high performing teams
- Comfortable with healthy challenge and able to operate at a strategic level
- Experience of working in a fast-pace, matrixed environments
- Commercially minded with the ability to manage budgets, and interpret complex data and analytics to support decision making
- Resilient and able to effectively balance multiple priorities in line with deadlines
- Exceptional communication, relationship-building, and project management skills
- Future focused with the ability to use creative and inspiring approaches to enhance employee experience programs, concepts and technique
About the Company
Al Sultan Sweets was established in Dubai, Middle East in 1997. Specializing in the production of Oriental and Arabic sweets & pastries of various products range.
Our success has allowed us to established a strong awareness in U.A.E Arabic Sweets & Pastry market through our 9 branches located in different Cities of the U.A.E. Further our headquarter is located in Dubai which allows us to operate all branches easily.
Each pastry is made of healthy and organic products. Like Vegetable Margarine, Almonds, Cashews and Pistachios which are grown by passionate farmers choosing only highest standards for Al Sultan Sweets.
Proof of dedication and cleanliness, we are certified by the International Organization for Standardization.