Job description / Role
HR Manager required for Facilities Management Company in Abu Dhabi
1000 - 3000 Employees
Mainly blue-collar workers delivering FM services such as: MEP, Cleaning, Landscaping, general maintenance.
• Require experienced HR Manager prepared to live and work in Abu Dhabi.
• Ideally experience of local labor law and implementation of policies and procedures.
• Immediate start.
• Degree in relevant discipline
• HR experience 10yrs+
• Happy to work in Abu Dhabi
• Must have experience working in either Facilities Management, Engineering or Contracting company
• Experience in: Local labor law, Policies Procedures, Recruitment, Training, Comp and Ben
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.