Job description / Role
As the HRM you will be part of a multinational organisation with 6 direct repartee's and managing the META region and Saudi for all aspects of operational HR, this role will also include elements of organisational design.
The client is a multinational global retail business offering a progressive opportunity to join their offices in Dubai, this role will involve regularly dealing with internal stakeholders, lots of cooperation and the opportunity for international mobility.
The Key Responsibilities will include:
• HR Operational duties covering META region & Saudi Arabia
• The integration process
• On boarding, off boarding and the full employee life cycle
• Organisational design
• Managing processes and dealing with top stakeholders
• Managing a team of 6 HR employees
• Talent management
• A salary of 30,000 AED- 33,000 AED + Benefits
The Successful candidate will have/be:
• Must have experience managing a HR team
• Come from a similar role covering MENA and KSA scope
• KSA coverage is essential
• From a multinational/ global business
• A minimum of 10-12 years HR experience
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies