Job description / Role
• Foster a high-performance environment to attract top talent.
• Implement performance management processes, including goal setting, performance reviews, and feedback sessions.
• Provide guidance and support to managers in effectively managing employee performance and development.
• Identify training needs across the organization to enhance employee skills and knowledge.
• Support career development initiatives and succession planning efforts.
• Develop, update, and communicate HR policies and procedures in alignment with UAE labor laws and company culture.
• Stay current with employment laws and regulations to ensure compliance and mitigate potential legal risks.
• Mediate conflicts and promote a positive work environment through effective communication and conflict resolution strategies.
• Implement initiatives to enhance employee engagement, satisfaction, and retention.
• Conduct regular surveys and assessments to gather employee feedback and make data-driven improvements.
• Utilize HR analytics to track key HR metrics and provide insights to support strategic decision-making.
• Generate reports on HR activities, trends, and areas for improvement.
• Ensure accuracy and timeliness of payroll administration.
• Assist the Operations and Finance department in manpower demand planning and budgeting.
• Identify continuous areas of improvement in HR workflows via standardization, streamlining, and automating processes.
• Ensuring full utilization and compliance of all modules of the HRM system related to attendance, payroll, performance management, record keeping
AED 12,000 to 19,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Master’s degree in Human Resources or Business Administration.
• Proven experience of managing Human Resources in the Middle East region.
• Minimum 10 years of experience in a similar field.
• Fluent communication in English.
• Ability to read / write in Arabic is an added advantage.
• In-depth knowledge of HR practices, labor laws, and employment regulations in the UAE
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and conflict resolution skills.
• Proven ability to work in a matrix organization.
About the Company
Joud Coffee is a specialty coffee in the heart of Abu Dhabi. We are passionate about offering Abu Dhabi’s most authentic coffee experience with the finest selection of specialty locally-roasted coffee.
Our new full-service menu features the best in comfort foods and classic dishes with modern flare that are sure to keep you coming back time and again. Our chefs have created a culinary experience that rivals any, with inspiration taken from all across the globe.
We have created a fun and welcoming neighborhood atmosphere to catch up with friends, get some work done, or simply enjoy our rich-flavoured coffee as an escape from the day. Come and be greeted with a smile, and experience all that Joud Coffee has to offer.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
HR and Admin Manager