HR Manager - Architectural & Engineering Consultancy
Job description / Role
• Required to join an international architectural & engineering consultancy.
• Due to a big pipeline of projects they will be expanding rapidly over the next 12 months and require an experienced HR Manager to join the team.
• Heading up the HR function across the Middle East offices you will be tasked with implementing new systems and procedures to improve efficiency.
The successful candidate should meet the following criteria
• A degree in HR, Business Admin etc
• Further HR qualifications
• A proven track record of creating HR systems and processes for an expanding organisation
• Should have experience with the architecture, engineering or construction sectors
• Must have extensive experience working in the UAE and a working knowledge of HR Law in other GCC countries
• Excellent communication skills
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration
HR & Office Manager - International Law Firm
Senior HR Manager
HR and Administration Manager
A Leader in the Production of Adhesives & Chemical Products
Human Resources Operations Manager