Job description / Role
Human Resources Manager - Food & Beverage - Dubai
- Reporting to the CEO, the HR Manager leads and influences the HR activities
- Manages full cycle recruitment; recruiting, selecting, orienting and training employees
- Lead the orientation and assimilation of all new hires
- Quickly understand business situations and tie-ins to HR
- Strong customer service focus with a high level of responsiveness.
- 3+ years generalist experience with deep expertise in multiple HR functions: Compensation, benefits, staffing, etc.
- Prior experience leading an HR function
- Strong organizational, communication and listening skills
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, communication, presentation and influence skills required.
About the Company
CSG are the Global Talent Experts.
Founded in 2003, CSG began as six independent recruitment agencies. Now, we boast over 200 specialist consultants operating from six offices across Europe, Asia, Australia and MENA, in seven distinct practice areas.
We pride ourselves on our sector expertise; we have specialist teams working in niche markets across Life Sciences & Healthcare, Energy & Natural Resources, Consumer, Transportation, Engineering & Construction, Business Services and Technology. We also provide temporary recruitment services through our contracting arm CRE, working within Construction, IT and Digital Services.
CSG’s vision is to be the first and continuous choice when managing both our clients’ global talent needs and our candidates’ long-term careers. In 2017 alone, we partnered with 435 international clients and made placements in 62 countries. From our proactive executive searches to our Talent Strategy Services, we see ourselves as your talent partners, and that ethos is reflected in everything we do.