Job description / Role
Due to operational constraints we would prefer candidates based in UAE.
About Our Client
• An established hospital in Dubai.
• A lead position for an established hospital in UAE
• An opportunity to lead a large team
• Maintain and develop structured policies and procedures for the site
• Build performance management program with talent pipelines and development opportunities
• Support recruitment initiatives and establish strong processes
• Coach and develop the HR team to support the efficiency of the hospital
• Training & development of employees including leadership development
• Develop compensation and salary grading structure
• Drive employee engagement initiatives
AED 40,000 to 45,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
The Successful Applicant:
• UAE Hospital experience is a MUST
• 10 years HR experience with at least 3 in a managerial role or Business Partner role
• Currently living and work experience in the UAE (understanding of local labour laws)
• Proven proactive experience, project management and senior stakeholder management
• Must be process driven, detailing key polices and procedures you have implemented
What's on Offer:
• Salary AED 40,000 - AED 45,000 plus mandatory benefits
• Due to operational constraints we would prefer candidates based in UAE
About the Company
Infinite Talents is all about ‘Redefining Possibilities’ in the most realistic manner for the clients. We understand that an organization is all about finding the right building blocks, irrespective of the industry. Infinite Talents have been in the industry for a long time, which is why we provide custom-made solution depending on the business model and niche for our clients.
Our strength has been based on our genuineness, trustworthiness and our demonstrated capacity to source applicants of the most elevated bore appropriate over our pro areas for work opportunities in GCC and MENA. Subsequently, we are enlistment accomplices to a wide range of associations - from driving blue chip organizations to littler, nearby organizations.