Job description / Role
As the HR Officer, you will be an integral part of the HR Services function, gaining exposure to all its subfunctions, including but not limited to employee relations, budget management, and the oversight of critical elements such as pension and service calculations.
Your primary responsibilities in this role will involve assisting the HR Manager in HR data and analytics projects, particularly leveraging the latest SAP tools and technologies.
A real estate management organisation operating in the United Arab Emirates.
* Collaborate with various teams to ensure accurate and efficient employee relations processes.
* Conduct and oversee HR-related calculations, such as end-of-service benefits, pension contributions, and other relevant calculations.
* Assist with various HR-related administrative tasks as needed.
* Collaborate with senior HR team members to support broader HR objectives.
* An opportunity to be a part of a five-year growth strategy while growing into critical HR roles moving forward.
* Bachelor's degree in human resources or accounting is preferred.
* At least 1 year of experience within a similar HR function, such as employee relations.
* Data-driven or numbers oriented, proficient in running HR related calculations such as pension and end-of-service benefits.
* Knowledge of HR policies and procedures is a plus.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
ManpowerGroup Middle East
HR and Admin Manager