Job description / Role
* Responsible for processing visa issuance and for overall efficient HR documents' management and record keeping.
* Working to strict timescales and procedures
* Handles the HR Helpdesk function and professionally responds to employees' requests, tracking every request
* HR Operations Assistant also coordinates on-boarding procedures for new joiners.
* Prepare and process variety of HR related documents, including pension documents for Emirati employees, business cards, employee ID cards, salary certificates and others.
* Responsible for preparing various reports related to HR operations function.
* Act as a secretarial support to the HRD Manager in order to keep the administration part of the work efficient and error less.
* Organize travel arrangements for HR business trips, newly joining or exiting employees as well as candidates identified through the recruitment process to ensure effective travel cost management and trip processing.
* Follow, monitor and recommend improvements for HR operations processes and forms to ensure that all actions are conducted in line with Company policies and procedures as well as the best practices.
* Diploma in Business Administration or Human Resources Management or related work experience.
* About 2 years in similar or related corporations/organizations occupying administrative posts within human resources function.
Required Skills/ Languages
* Fluent in written and spoken English and Arabic. Good knowledge of Far East and European languages is an advantage.
* Excellent knowledge in computer software applications like MS Office and internet potentialities.
* SAP experience in HR functions (1 to 2 years)
* Strong organizational and time management skills with a strong emphasis on the skill of prioritizing tasks and projects within a certain deadline.
* Ability to quickly learn/understand a businesses and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
* Strong communication skills with a proven ability to cultivate and foster relationships.
* Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.