Job description / Role
• Facilitating human resources processes
• Administering employee health and welfare plans
• Acting as a liaison between employees and insurance providers
• Ensuring the effective utilization of plans related to HR programs and services
• Administering health and welfare plans, including enrolments, changes, and terminations
• Answering employee requests and questions
• Assisting with new employee hiring processes and the complete onboarding process
• Assisting with the performance review and termination processes
• Assisting with the recruitment and interview processes
• Assisting with the coordination of training as required
• Handling the official letters NOCs, NDAs, salary certificates, etc.
• Handling employee files and records
• Supporting the HR director in any Ad Hoc HR projects
• Bachelor’s degree in HR or related fields
• Experience in UAE and understanding of UAE labor law
• 5 years of HR experience
• Exposure to the technology industry is highly preferred
• Generalist HR experience
About the Company
Aspire prides itself on its relationships with the MENA regions most accomplished professionals and we thrive on supporting the growth of local and multinational companies.
We believe in partnerships based upon a transparent and personable approach, enabling our clients access to the very best talent not available on the open market and our candidates with challenging and long lasting career opportunities.